DICA Outrigger Pad 32"x24"x1.5" Pole Puller (Black)
Regular price $417.00
Accepted Forms of Payment:
ORDERING & SHIPPING
- Shipping costs are included in the price.
- Lead Time: 2 weeks
- See how DICA Pole Puller Pads support the operation of a Tiiger Inc. Pole Puller machine.
- Model: DP3224-1.5
- WxLxH: 32"x24"x1.5"
- Approximate Area: 3.5 sq. ft.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Crush Rating: 500 psi
- Working Load Limit: 65,000 lbs.
- Black: Color
- D3224 DICA SafetyTech® Outrigger Pads are best for smaller aerial lifts, digger derricks and landing gear equipment.
- Steel hardware locks a pole pulling base plate into position and a rigid base stabilizer pad provides unbreakable support for pole pulling operations. Custom design options available.
- D3224's include our patented and hand protecting TuffGrip® Handles.
- 100% USA MADE - Manufactured by DICA, a family owned and operated business since 1988. Our products are proudly 100% American Made.
- UNBREAKABLE STRENGTH - DICA's engineered thermoplastic material maximizes strength. All DICA SafetyTech® Pads are 100% Guaranteed Unbreakable.
- PERFORMANCE – SafetyTech Pads are ASME B30.5 compliant and specifically designed to distribute load and reduce ground bearing pressures.
- DURABILITY – Made from engineered thermoplastic material, SafetyTech Pads will never absorb water, splinter or crack due to pressure, UV, insects or extreme temperatures.
- ERGONOMICS - DICA SafetyTech Pads are easier on your crews, easier to setup and easier to store than bulky, waterlogged or dry rotted and splintered wood outrigger pads.
- COMFORT – DICA TuffGrip® Handles are 100% Guaranteed Unbreakable, extremely comfortable and sized to encourage both proper lifting and reduce trip hazards.
- TRUSTED - DICA Outrigger Pads are loved by operators in 50+ countries and all 7 continents around the world for utility, construction, crane, tree care and related work.
- VALUE – DICA SafetyTech® Outrigger Pads provide a lifetime of safety and peace of mind for your crews, equipment and business and put an end to the replacement costs of disposable pads.