DICA Outrigger Pad 18"x24"x1" (Black)
Regular price $154.00
Accepted Forms of Payment:
ORDERING & SHIPPING
- Shipping costs are included in the price.
- Shipping Lead Time: 9 business days.
- Model: D1824
- WxLxH: 18"x24"x1"
- Approximate Area: 3 sq. ft.
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Crush Rating: 200 psi
- Working Load Limit: 60,000 lbs.
- Black: Color
- D1824 DICA SafetyTech® Outrigger Pads are best for smaller aerial lifts, digger derricks and stabilizer enabled equipment where a longer target area is desired.
- D1824's include DICA patented and hand protecting TuffGrip® Handles which have standard top and side placements for traditional or suitcase carry options.
- 100% USA MADE - Manufactured by DICA, a family owned and operated business since 1988. Our products are proudly 100% American Made.
- UNBREAKABLE STRENGTH - DICA's engineered thermoplastic material maximizes strength. All DICA SafetyTech® Pads are 100% Guaranteed Unbreakable.
- PERFORMANCE – SafetyTech Pads are ASME B30.5 compliant and specifically designed to distribute load and reduce ground bearing pressures.
- DURABILITY – Made from engineered thermoplastic material, SafetyTech Pads will never absorb water, splinter or crack due to pressure, UV, insects or extreme temperatures.
- ERGONOMICS - DICA SafetyTech Pads are easier on your crews, easier to setup and easier to store than bulky, waterlogged or dry rotted and splintered wood outrigger pads.
- COMFORT – DICA TuffGrip® Handles are 100% Guaranteed Unbreakable, extremely comfortable and sized to encourage both proper lifting and reduce trip hazards.
- TRUSTED - DICA Outrigger Pads are loved by operators in 50+ countries and all 7 continents around the world for utility, construction, crane, tree care and related work.
- VALUE – DICA SafetyTech® Outrigger Pads provide a lifetime of safety and peace of mind for your crews, equipment and business and put an end to the replacement costs of disposable pads.