DICA Magnetic Sling Protector Top Coil 6"
Regular price $385.00
Accepted Forms of Payment:
ORDERING & SHIPPING
- All DICA LiftGuard® Sling Protectors have shipping costs included in the price.
- All LiftGuard units include an INSTALLED Velcro Strap.
- Model: LG-6-3-270 C Top
- Length: 6"
- Max Sling Width: 4"
- 1" Sling Capacity: 12,500 LBS.
- Max Sling Protector Capacity Based on Max Sling Width = 50,000 LBS.
- Weight: 4.5 LBS.
- Color: Blue
- Strap: Velcro
- DICA LiftGuard Magnetic Sling Protectors prevent damage to slings from contact with load edges, corners, abrasive surfaces, and protrusions.
- Coil units allow for a secure fit within both the center and on top of a steel coil by using both the top coil and center coil units. These units can be used with synthetic slings, wire rope and chain slings.
- Custom coil protectors can be created to fit different coil bore diameters, or to accommodate larger sling widths. Please contact us at 800-610-3422 for more information.
- Velcro straps help ensure DICA Sling Protectors stay attached to your rigging and make carrying and placement easier for crews.
- All sling types can be damaged when lifting a load if they are not properly protected. Cut and damaged slings are the leading cause of most rigging related accidents. LiftGuard Sling Protectors help reduce your liability by eliminating the use of makeshift load or sling protection.
- LiftGuard Sling Protectors have a working load limit of 12,500 LBS. per inch of synthetic sling width with full contact on both inside surfaces. If full contact cannot be achieved, sling protector capacity is reduced by 50% per square inch.
- LiftGuard protectors attach with strong magnets to steel. No tools are needed for installation or removal since the magnets allow for quick and easy attachment and removal.
- LiftGuard Sling Protectors help reduce your liability by eliminating the use of make shift load or sling protection.
- Optional velcro straps are available to ensure DICA Sling Protectors stay attached to your rigging and make carrying and placement easier for crews.
- Stated capacities are based on full contact between both the horizontal and vertical surfaces of the sling protector and the load.
- Except for Groove units, when full contact exists, calculate the lift capacity by multiplying the sling contact width x 12,500 LBS. If full contact is not possible, contact your rigging supplier or DICA to calculate the capacity for specific lifts.
Ensure edge protectors are clean and smooth before use. DO NOT use LiftGuard edge protectors that are bowed or discolored. These are signs of overloading.